We saw your comment on the PHS blog, and were so excited. We've been looking for you!
I hope you don't mind--I quickly looked through your blog. What an amazing life you must have. I can't wait to hear more about what you're up to! You were such a great guy in high school so I know you must have created a great life for yourself!
Would you mind emailing us directly with your contact info (provohigh88@gmail.com)?
And I hope you'll be able to come to the reunion!!
1 Comments:
Erik!!!
We saw your comment on the PHS blog, and were so excited. We've been looking for you!
I hope you don't mind--I quickly looked through your blog. What an amazing life you must have. I can't wait to hear more about what you're up to! You were such a great guy in high school so I know you must have created a great life for yourself!
Would you mind emailing us directly with your contact info (provohigh88@gmail.com)?
And I hope you'll be able to come to the reunion!!
Amy Hughes
Post a Comment
<< Home